The Role: The role of the Junior Producer is to manage client relationships and work with the clients to develop and implement projects across the full spectrum of NOW’s digital service offering.
Reports to: Head of Client Services
- Relationship Management. Acting as the main point of contact for your clients, providing first class communication and service; creating an ‘in-house’ team experience for clients.
- Liaising and collaborating with project team members (designers, developers & producers) through all phases of the project to ensure its smooth running and delivery.
- Manage project budgets effectively.
- Work effectively with the other members of the client service team to manage NOW’s resources and cooperate as a delivery team across NOWs entire client base.
- Work strategically with clients to develop new business opportunities to grow our portfolio of services.
- Provide sales and project documentation including estimations and proposals.
- Develop and manage own account and project forecasts
- Work with the strategy, design and technology directors to develop proactive ideas for clients
- Actively participate in new business opportunities, including presentations and pitches
- Draft new business proposals and tenders
- Defining and scoping a project in consultation with clients, third party suppliers and NOW team members
- Possess and develop a good understanding of the digital communications landscape in order to be able to effectively offer strategic solutions for clients.
Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 Years in a web development / digital agency
- A good knowledge of the latest digital technology
- Strong production & project management experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Experience using Sitecore , Drupal or AEM an advantage
Then lets talk, send your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org