The Role: As a Digital Analyst at NOW Digital, you will be involved in everything from developing long-term overarching digital roadmaps to creating monetisation, optimisation, and data-led strategies.
You will have the ability to assess a client’s existing business model and identify new opportunities to improve the experience within the context of brand, market, user, financial, and technology constraints.
You will demonstrate a solid understanding of data, trends, and insights, and how these may be utilised to improve our client’s business results. You will have the ability to define of new projects, methodologies, and products that we can use to generate insights / business cases for our existing clients and for new business purposes. We want to know how you define an idea, shape it and use data and research to prove its value.
Reports to: Lead Experience Strategist
- Provide data driven customer insights and assist with the optimisation of customer journeys
- Track and report on digital trends to uncover client-ready opportunities.
- Quantitative and qualitative research and analysis, to create and support innovative strategic direction.
- Experience in creating / evolving client roadmaps utilising research and analysis.
- Sell your ideas to internal and external stakeholders (think requirements, functionality and user stories)
- Articulate your views and make contributions to internal discussions.
- Prepare high quality written reports (generally in MS PowerPoint)
- Collaborate with Design and Development teams to solve complex problems for clients
Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with design-thinking methodology.
- Excellent communication skills among peers and across disciplines.
- Ability to prioritising and managing multiple projects/tasks
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Curiosity and want for continual learning, including ability to quickly get up to speed on new subject areas
- Sharp attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe/Sitecore Analytics is favourable
- Likely 2-3 years’ experience
Then lets talk, send your CV to – email@example.com