NOW Digital is an award-winning digital agency providing strategic thought leadership and User Experience led digital transformation services. We are a dynamic and rapidly expanding team with a passion for understanding our client’s organisational needs and delivering what we promise.
As a Digital Producer, you will work closely with the Head of Client Services and our team of digital specialist to lead projects and deliver key benefits for NOW’s clients. You will be directing the delivery process end-to-end, from discovery to deployment on innovative digital transformation projects and be a key and trusted asset for your client stakeholders. You will be a crucial part of forming the digital program roadmap closely aligned to client’s business goals and strategy.
We are looking for a Digital Producer with 1-3 years hands-on experience managing contemporary digital projects. Someone with a keen understanding of what great client service means. A people’s person who knows how to motivate and inspire cross-discipline teams and manage programs of work.
This position is suited to an individual with a demonstrated track record in a similar role in a digital agency or similar fast-paced customer-centric environment.
Reports to: Head of Client Services
- Relationship Management. Acting as the main point of contact for your clients, providing first-class communication and service; creating an ‘in-house’ team experience for clients.
- Liaising and collaborating with project team members (designers, developers & producers) through all phases of the project to ensure its smooth running and delivery.
- Manage project budgets effectively.
- Work effectively with the other members of the client service team to manage NOW’s resources and cooperate as a delivery team across NOWs entire client base.
- Work strategically with clients to develop new business opportunities to grow our portfolio of services.
- Provide sales and project documentation including estimations and proposals.
- Develop and manage own account and project forecasts
- Work with the creative and strategy directors to develop proactive ideas for clients
- Actively participate in new business opportunities, including presentations and pitches
- Draft new business proposals and tenders
- Defining and scoping a project in consultation with clients, third party suppliers and NOW team members
- Possess and develop a good understanding of the digital communications landscape in order to be able to effectively offer strategic solutions for clients.
- 1-3 Years in a web development / digital agency
- A good knowledge of the latest digital technology
- Strong production & project management experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Experience using Sitecore CMS or Drupal CMS an advantage
Then lets talk, send your CV to – email@example.com