(Full Time, preferable)
We are an established digital agency based In Melbourne operating for over 13 years looking for a mid-weight designer with experience in working within eCommerce digital retail environments. You will need to hit the ground running designing solutions and assets with ongoing space and freedom to devise strategic-led UX/UI websites.
We partner with corporate brands and enjoy formulating ideas and utilising the latest technologies to support solutions.
Enthusiasm to work within project teams and proactively put forward tools and ideas is a must. Maintaining remote working conditions, we cultivate team energy through daily stand-ups and work-in-progress reporting with many social activities on the yearly calendar. When we return to the CBD, a stocked kitchen (coffee, fruit, beverages) will be waiting with team members supporting daily walks, games of pool and seeking new venues for lunch.
The successful applicant will work with client service team, front and back end developers and the Experience Design Director to maintain consistent creative brand execution with the role valuable to the agency and clients success.
- Designing assets for CMS-driven websites and ecommerce solutions
- Working within brand style guides
- Developing wireframes for solutions and user interface visuals for digital marketing and web
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
This is not a technical role but you will be required to understand functional limitations of both user experience design and web platforms.
- Communicate, present and listen whilst showcasing or receiving briefs
- A high-level of attention to detail, pixel-perfection!
- Multi-task and prioritise daily duties
- Develop and/or progress concepts through refinement and guidance
- Have understanding of all Adobe programs and web-based tools (Sketch/Figma/Invision)
- Think design-first including principles that will guide output including visual hierarchy, typography and layout
- Great knowledge of HTML/CSS and can support work across web and mobile environments
- Knowledge of UX skills including user journeys and information architecture will be highly regarded
- 3+ years studio experience
Then lets talk, send your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org